We are excited to bring you Dentally’s June Changelog.
We are continually developing ways to streamline your workflows, improve your efficiency, and enhance your overall user experience. Let's take a look at just a few of this months Dentally improvements:
- Clinical notes templates selection screen – Your new selection screen makes finding the correct templates easy, whilst allowing selected templates to be viewed and removed prior to inserting them into your notes.
- Multiple Treatment Plan templates – You can now create or add to a treatment plan using a template, you can add multiple templates for a more flexible convenient treatment experience.
- Medical History Interval for Dentally Portal - We will now only ask for a medical history to be completed once the interval you have already specified in Dentally has passed. This will improve your patient communication and patient relationship with only minimal form signing required.
In other exciting news, you can now register for our third webinar in the ‘Future-proof your practice’ series ‘Reuniting with Disengaged Patients’ on Jun 21, 2023, @13:00. Join us via Zoom as we dive into the topic. We will discuss everything from:
- The current disengagement we see from dentistry
- The effects of this on the practice & the reasons for this
- What actions we have the power to take to re-engage patients
After the webinar, you will have the opportunity to book a review with a specialist to gain actionable insights as to how to re-engage your patients. Register online now to secure your spot.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Ellie and the support team via Live Chat in Dentally.
Share this page