As we look ahead to 2020, we thought we would take a moment to reflect on 2019 and some of the product developments and innovations we have introduced to Dentally over the past year.
This is our Top Ten Innovation Countdown:
- Appointment reminders update for SMS, email and letters for patients with more than one appointment in a day. Learn more here.
- We’ve made a number of changes to the iPad App this year introducing new functionality. To learn more talk to our team or click here.
- Reporting. We introduced new reports to Dentally to deliver effortless real time answers fast. Learn about some of the reports we added. Plus find out more on this update.
- We have working with our Scottish customers to ensure they have software that allows them to manage their practice smoothly. Read on.
- Making it easier to save notes was a new feature from Dentally. You can find out more about what we did here.
- Charting Success - we continue to review how charting works and this is just some of the things we changed in 2019 following feedback from our customers.
- Flexible recalls - just one of the time saving functions we introduced to Dentally. Read more.
- Us Brits love to queue so you can now keep track of your new patients with Waiting Lists. Find out more.
- Basic Erosive Wear Examinations (BEWE) was added to Dentally.
- The work that we have undertaken this year to integrate with e-Ortho in Scotland will also benefit other practices nationwide who offer orthodontic treatment to their patients.
The changelog each month is a great way of keeping all our customers up to date with our latest product developments and new features. You can find the changelog at the beginning of each month here.
We have promised yet more innovation to help make dentists lives easier. Read our commitment today!
Thank you for all of your continued support and Happy New Year.
Share this page